What Is Adverse Possession?

What Is Adverse Possession?

Confirm legal ownership of your property in Coventry, RI

When you let someone else use your property regularly for any reason, you might have to deal with an adverse possession claim. If someone trespasses on your property and occupies it for a certain period of time, it’s possible that they could gain legal ownership.

Call Carden Law Group, LLC in Coventry, RI when you need legal help with any civil litigation issue, including:

  • Adverse possession
  • Property disputes
  • Land disputes

From simple neighborhood disputes to residential and commercial property disputes, Carden Law Group can help you reach an agreement. Attorney Carden is a litigator serving Rhode Island and Connecticut, so reach out to her when you need legal representation for any property dispute issue.

Act fast to resolve adverse possession situations

It’s important to hire a lawyer as soon as possible when you suspect that you’re dealing with an adverse possession claim or property dispute. Hire an experienced civil litigation lawyer today by calling 401-450-6491.